COVID-19 Update: We are open and seeing patients in office and for Virtual Visits.
As a precaution to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 we are reducing our staff and limiting in-office appointments to minimize possible exposure to patients. Call 303-463-9600 to schedule your in office or virtual appointment.
When arriving for your appointment please come alone as we are not allowing persons without an appointment to be in the office. If you may have been exposed or feel ill please cancel your appointment. We will be taking your temperature when you arrive and rescheduling anyone with elevated temperatures. Our hope is to be available for in-office visits to anyone who has skin issues and to keep them out of the ER’s and Urgent Care facilities. We are here for you!.
Our hope is to be available to anyone who has skin issues and to keep them out of the ER’s and Urgent Care facilities.
Accent Dermatology and Laser Institute, located in Golden, Colorado at the Red Rocks Medical Center, welcomes you to our website. We hope you are able to learn more about our providers, staff, and the services we provide. Our vision is to provide efficient, excellent skin care in a nurturing, supportive environment.
Precautions we are taking to help prevent the spread of COVID-19:
• All patients will be screened by phone prior to their appointment. If any family member is experiencing cough, fever or shortness of breath we will reschedule the appointment.
• We will be staggering all appointments in order to minimize number of people in lobby at one time. In order to accommodate this we will not be scheduling at full capacity so there will be limited appointments available each day.
• Patients will call when they arrive in the parking lot and we will tell them when they can come up to avoid any cross traffic.
• When called up for your appointment, we ask that you stop at the entry level bathroom to wash hands before heading up to the office.
• Temperatures will be taken on everyone entering the waiting room.
• Patients must arrive wearing a face mask
• No spouses, partners, friends or children may accompany patient for the appointment.
• All providers and front desk staff will be required to wear a mask at all times and medical grade disinfection will take place after every patient.
We continue to offer TeleMedicine appointments. To schedule an appointment please call 303-463-9600
400 Indiana Street #390, Golden, CO 80401
Phone: 303-463-9600 • Fax: 303-403-9919
Red Rocks Medical Center is a three-story, state of the art, 117,500 square foot medical office building. It is located on 7 acres of land at Indiana Street and 6th Avenue in Jefferson County. This beautiful, all-encompassing center is home to some of the region’s most renowned surgeons, physicians, and radiologists working within 17 practices. The healthcare community of Red Rocks Medical Center has also created a non-profit organization, Red Rocks Cancer Center, on the site to provide unified coordination and education to assist with the delivery of care for patients diagnosed with cancer.
Meet Our Providers
Accent Dermatology and Laser Institute is dedicated to providing quality medical and aesthetic care with an unparalleled passion and commitment for our patients’ overall health, well-being, and safety. Our providers are board-certified physicians Stephen T. Huang, MD and Kathleen Sawada, MD and board certified physician assistant Kerri Zukosky, PA-C. We offer care in a broad range of medical conditions and also perform medical aesthetic procedures.
We also offer many cosmetic procedures through our medical spa, Accent Aesthetics , located down the hall in suite 380. We are very proud of our staff members and hope to cultivate a friendly, open and warm environment where you can feel safe and cared for.
Great experience! I come from Loveland for Dr. Sawada! –PG
Everything was great! Very quick & informative. –Cecily B.
You’re all so wonderful. Everybody’s friendly & awesome. –ML
Dr. Huang & staff were very friendly & efficient. Full body exam was performed well with explanation of any findings. –Francis M.
I actually had fun. Bandaid on face a suprise, but feel it is worth it. –CB
Very pleased with Dr. Huang, he really explained all the details I needed to know. And they gave me all the necessary papers I needed to read. –Mary K.